joi, 11 decembrie 2014

Ghost Goddess

In the apparition of a face
‘midst the flow of mortal beings
I dissolve my inner being,
Imprisoned in her divine grace.

Caressed by the luminous sky,
Irrigated by mountain springs
She seemed to me.
Thus, a distant star shone in her eye.

On her glorious being
Shards of lost Springs thrive;
Flowers in bloom ‘neath her tender feet,
Flowers on the catafalque of illusion.

Woman, cursed be thy thighs
(which so much warmth harbor)
Woman, cursed be thy womb
(that such sorrow has carried)

An aphotic goddess she was,
Idol of beauty, from heaven fallen...
Yet in her tenebrous being, a sun lies,
A sun whose light never warms.

Behold the Pantheon now in mourn
For her loss, her descent from the uttermost circle;
From the gardens whose stone statues bowed to her,
To the cold, mortal world below their dome…

Dancing in the barren meadows,
Unturned by her brothers’ cascades of tears,
This queen of utmost dreams lures me to her light.
Slowly, I succumb to her ancestral shadows.

Her fall is all I desire,
Her fall in my tired heart.
Her marble-pure body in my arms
As I to perfection aspire.

Forever out of reach she’ll remain
The queen of woods and mountains,
Stones and guts of the Earth
Whose eternity always will prevail.

The gods above in mourn I join,
For though hell-bound I were,
Now I taste the honeys of Heaven
And lay my head in the primordial silks.
Unblessed I will remain,
Untouched by her divine grace
And cold in this realm of utmost splendor
Enshrined by the Gods’ laments…

Goddess, cursed be thy thighs
(which so much warmth harbor)
Goddess, cursed be thy womb
(that such sorrow has carried)

 Something in English, after so many months of absence.





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu